Course Code and Title: RIISS00034 Standard 11 Mine Induction – Surface Operations
Upon successful completion of this course the participant will receive a statement of Attainment listing the 6 competencies attained and a wallet size photo ID card listing competencies and date of expiry (by mail following completion of the course.)
Recertification: Coal Mine Industry in Queensland requires this update 5 yearly.
Duration: 24 Hours
Course Description: This course is an introduction for new and a refresher for existing mine workers to the prerequisites and induction requirements of Standard 11 – Surface Operations.
Objectives: It includes the resource industry unit of competencies combined with a workplace familiarisation and assessment that enables participants to commence work in the mining industry and in particular the Queensland Coal Mining Industry
• RIICOM201D Communicate in the Workplace
• RIIERR205D Apply Initial Response First Aid
• RIIERR302D Respond to Local Emergencies
• RIIGOV201D Comply with Site Work Processes/Procedures
• RIIOHS201D Work Safely and Follow OHS Policies and Procedures
• RIIRIS201D Conduct Local Risk Control
Assessment: Assessment will be performed progressively throughout the course using demonstrations of practical skills, scenario’s and short answer theory questions.
Register for a Course