LifeAid Event First Aid and Medical Support Services
- Paramedic and first aid emergency care teams for all events and industries
- Fire Rescue teams
- Ambulances, fire appliances and rescue response vehicles
- Medical, first aid, rescue, fire equipment and supplies
LifeAid services can provide for any situation including the following:
- Industrial operations and shutdowns
- Film and television nurses, paramedics and fire rescue support
- Horse racing, eventing, camp drafts, rodeos
- MotoX and rally events
- Standby fire and road crash rescue crews for motor racing
- Community festivals
- Music events/concerts
- Fireworks displays
- Public events during periods of fire restrictions
- Hazard (fuel) reduction fire suppression standby
- Asset protection due to bushfire threat
- Drug and alcohol testing
- First Aid kit checks and supply
Call 1300 543 324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and a quote.
LifeAid professionals minimise medical risk and the impact of injury & illness by ensuring that emergency safety, medical, health care, first aid, fire rescue and security staff are immediately available in the very frontline of your workplace or event.
Our solutions provides quality and cost effective support over the duration of any event or contract.
LifeAid determines the most appropriate support needed in consultation with the client by assessing the challenges, geographical location, hazards, risks and unique characteristics of the site and workforce.
LifeAid ensures the best patient care possible is delivered in an appropriate, timely & cost effective manner, by integrating our specialist onsite paramedics and nurses into your systems and resources.
LifeAid provides experienced fully accredited staff, including:
- First Aiders and First Responders.
- Advanced life support and intensive care rescue paramedics.
- Remote emergency and critical care nurses.
- Specialist Doctors.
- Medical rescue teams and equipment.
- Security – First Aid staff.
- Emergency Response Teams ERT/ESO (fire rescue technicians).
To discuss your needs with our team, please contact us by email at: email@example.com or by telephone on 1300 543 324.
If you have a specific event, activity or work task please complete the form below and submit it by clicking the Get Quote button.