LifeAid professionals minimise medical risk and the impact of injury & illness by ensuring that emergency safety, medical, health care, first aid, fire rescue and security staff are immediately available in the very frontline of your workplace or event.
Our solutions provides low total costs of acquisition and service operation over the duration of any event or contract.
LifeAid determines the most appropriate support needed in consultation with the client by assessing the challenges,geographical location,hazards, risks and unique characteristics of the site and workforce.
LifeAid ensures the best patient care possible is delivered in an appropriate, timely & cost effective manner, by integrating our specialist onsite paramedics and nurses into your sytems and resources.
LifeAid provides experienced fully accredited staff, including:
- First Aiders and First Responders.
- Advanced life support and intensive care rescue paramedics.
- Remote emergency and critical care nurses.
- Specialist Doctors.
- Medical rescue teams and equipment.
- Security – First Aid staff.
- Emergency Response Teams ERT/ESO (fire rescue technicians).
To discuss your needs with our team, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 1300 LifeAid (1300 543 324)