Trainers, Paramedics, and ERT
New Positions in Bowen Basin, Central Queensland
LifeAid is a progressive equal opportunity employer with 30 years’ experience providing medical and emergency response capabilities to industries across Australia. Our clients include mining, construction, oil, gas, government, film and events including sport and motor racing. With over 15 years in the Bowen Basin LifeAid has provided services and training to many of the mines, support contractors and community in the region.
LifeAid is currently seeking experienced Paramedics to join our team in the Bowen Basin in Central Queensland’s in particular in the Moranbah, Collinsville, Clermont, Emerald and Blackwater area coal fields. Applicants should possess, the following:
• Degree, Diploma or Associate Diploma of Paramedic Studies.
• Certificate IV Workplace Trainer/Assessor – TAE40116.
• Standard 11 Queensland Coal Mining Induction, Surface and Underground.
• A Queensland Coal board medical for Surface and Underground, to ERT standards.
• Drug and Alcohol Screening Qualification.
• A current manual driver’s license and 4WD competency.
Applicants who have the following profiles will be highly regarded:
• Preferably Reside in the Bowen Basin, Central Highlands or Whitsundays regions.
• Five (5) years’ relevant industry experience in emergency services, remote nursing, military and emergency response.
• Coal Mining Supervision: S123 or equivalent.
• Competencies in work at height, confined space rescue and firefighting or;
• Certificate III Mines Emergency Response and Rescue.
• Training to participate in incident investigations.
• Certificate for conducting hearing tests.
• Certificate for conducting Face Fit Testing.
• Safety Qualifications or Competencies.
Applicants should provide a letter of application and a curriculum vitae detailing all personal qualifications and work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
LifeAid Team Opportunities
• Qualified Electrical Safety Test and Tag Person – Moranbah, Queensland
• Qualified Trainer and Assessors in First Aid and Fire Rescue
• Qualified Fire Extinguisher Technicians
• Qualified ALS Paramedics and Remote Areas Nurses
• Qualified Fire Rescue – ERT’s
• Trainers & Assessors
Expressions of Interest:
Are you a qualified: – ALS, Intensive Care Paramedic, Remote/Emergency Nurse, or Fire Rescue Officer? Looking for a change of hours, location and new challenges?
Then why not send us an Expression of Interest and become one of the LifeAid Team. You will be joining a growing organisation with a reputation for providing quality services to our customers.
Our business is established but still growing. Our plans to develop and expand across Australia are ambitious, challenging and exciting.
The success we have enjoyed to date has been the result of a tremendous amount of hard work and dedication on the part of our employees as without their allegiance LifeAid would not be successful. They have embraced the vision articulated in our Mission Statement and made it their own.
You will be joining a committed team and we wish you every personal success and satisfaction in your career with LifeAid. So why not send your Expressions of Interest for a casual position and be a part of our team for contracts in Australia and Overseas.
Applicants in any or all fields who have the following current qualifications:
• Dip Paramedical Science or higher with ALS or intensive care skills and experience.
• Remote/Emergency nurses with pre-hospital experience.
• Certificate 2, 3 or 4 in Fire Rescue, Vertical Rescue and Road Rescue.
• Fit for Work – Medical assessment completed.
• Drug & Alcohol screening trained.
• TAE40110 (Workplace Training & Assessment)
The following would be highly regarded:
• Generic induction metalliferous and coal inductions (Coal Surface & Coal Underground) completed.
• Diploma in Public Safety
• Completion of BMA1 and a BMA Defensive Driving Course.
Submit your application with a CV (As a *.PDF or *.doc format attachment please) to LifeAid