LifeAid’s Health and Safety Team can assist individuals, companies and event organisers to plan and carry out their activities safely and achieve compliance with their Statutory, Health and Safety and Duty of Care obligations.
Our safety consultancy services are aimed at establishing your readiness by providing an audit of your current systems and then assisting the organisation to develop, prepare and implement their safety and health plans and systems for a specific situation of for the long term.
LifeAid audit services assistance can include:
- A review of the health and safety documentation against legislation, regulations and Australian Standards.
- An audit and gap analysis of the health and safety system to identify the validity of the current system.
- Provision of a status report on the health and safety system.
- Development of health and safety policy and procedures.
- Delivery of any training related to the health and safety system including facilitation of any needs identified in the audit.
- General safety training to ensure that the organisation is conducting its normal operations safely.
- LifeAid can provide support to maintain your health and safety system.
LifeAid safety consultancy staff have a diversity of health and safety skills and experience in particular in remote industries including construction, mining, oil, gas, defence and public events.
Please email LifeAid at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 543 324 if you require additional information on this service.